Points not added to my balance

Bruno

01 Dec, 2016 01:47 AM

Hi Tauno,

I have a problem with my points. I had 10861 talent points, 40 minutes ago.
I entered a contest, won 30 points (29 minutes ago) and the points don't appear in my balance even though they were attributed to me, because I checked the contest just now. I should have 10891 after those 30 points.
This is the only contest with points activity in the last 3 hours (according with my talent points page) and I even checked the other active contests to see if one of them took points from me but it's all the same. I just don't understand.
Can you help me?

Kind regards

1. 1 Posted by Bruno on 01 Dec, 2016 03:45 PM

I just lost 10 more points and there's no activity what so ever in the talent points page. How can I know where I lost those points? If that indeed happened. Yesterday 30 points were not added, now 10 disappear. Is there some kind of problem in the points or the contests?

For instance, I just clicked in 1 contest where I won 40 points around a week ago and now it says that the contest is not yet published - Printed Leggings Online Store - and the points that the contest holder gave to the contestants aren't appearing there.

Can you help?

2. 2 Posted by Bruno on 02 Dec, 2016 12:58 AM

Just lost 40 more points...this time I think I know why...the contest Printed Leggings Online Store (the one I mentioned in my previous message) no longer appears in my talent points page.
    It feels these couple of days like I'm swimming against the tide. I win points and they don't appear, then I enter a new contest, win points and I lose points from a different contest where I previously earned points. I'm
    Was it another fake credit card issue? (Hope you don't mind me asking)

Kind regards

3. Bruno closed this discussion on 07 Dec, 2016 05:34 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac